Saturday, November 23, 2013

Lahore Cafe Bar...

Lahore:Love Food Live Lahore... 

I have had the chance to go to Lahore Cafe Bar a few times, they are located in Bradford,Leeds and Manchester. The ones I have been to are Bradford and Manchester locations. 

Firstly I will start with Bradford as I have been their the most, The decoration and seating are good and comfy surrounding. One thing that has always put me off is the tables upstairs that are next to the counter, their always the waiter just stood their looking, even though they  are there for assistance it makes you feel uneasy and it has also made other people I'm with feel uncomfortable. Otherwise its fine but be nice if they just didn't stand.

On to the food I have tried a few dishes as shown below, as well as other peoples dishes. I have mostly been pleased with the food and service received. The only time I was not as pleased when I order a burger as was only on a short break, due to have eaten here before, I was expecting my meal to be presented in a nice way,as a good looking plate makes you enjoy your food more. As shown the burger didn't look very appetizing. Apart from that food has always been to a great standard. Whoever I have been with has always thoroughly enjoyed the food. Dessert was also nice but personally I didn't like the cake as I'm not the biggest cake person but also not to my taste. On the other hand the Sundae was just so tasty, it had brownie pieces in with cream ice cream and chocolate sauce.

The burger I wasn't most pleased with,
 it wasn't anything special taste wise either...








 Wraps...









Paninis...


Lasagne, chips. mix grill, and chicken steak...


Mix grill, steak, chips, Lasagne and Ribs... 








Dessert consisting of a Sundae and Chocolate fudge...
























This food was so tasty...


















I have been to Manchester Lahore once which was my most recent visit being with family. We got their around after 8, I didn't anticipate how busy it would be. As I went in their was a seating area with so many people waiting that they wasn't enough places to sit, meaning we had to stand. This didn't really bother me. But they was also an waiting list due to the rush, so I put our name down and waited they warned it would be a 20-30 minute wait, I thought I would just wait and see how it goes. 

Surprisingly it was less then 30 minutes and our names were called. As I went to the awaiting table, I wasn't sure if I would like my seating area. But as I got to the table I was happy even If it was to the front I still felt comfortable. Personally I preferred Manchester Cafe Bar seating compared to the Bradford one, this is due to better location of seats and intimate type setting also feeling their was more privacy. I also loved the decorations.

The gentleman that was taking care of us for the night was so helpful as soon as we sat down. He gave us a nice welcome and advice on which food would be good to order. Once I ordered the food I thought the food would be a while due to how busy it was, It was probably only after 15 minutes all the food had arrived. I was one very happy customer, as I was starving. The food I have to say looked delicious as you can see below and tasted delicious to,With everything  being cooked to perfection. 






 Full BBQ mix grill, chicken Szechuan stir fry and chip...

Drinks in Bottle(I like it this way)
 reminds me of times when I'm
 abroad...





Beef steak ,chips  and Naan...



















Chocolate Fondue...
On to the dessert I was excited about ordering chocolate fondue as previously I wanted to try it, but apparently they were sold out of it. So when I got to Manchester I vowed to try it. But once it came it wasn't as I expected, as in some way I expected it to be more then it was as I felt I could have done that myself. As they just had cut up banana, doughnuts, brownies and strawberries into pieces, then  just melted chocolate in a small dish. For the price it wasn't worth it either. Yet again the Sundae didn't disappoint,as the waiter suggested to get daddy crunch we did and it was delicious. 

Sundae:Daddy Crunch...

Overall my experience and food at Lahore's has mostly been great, apart from a few things mentioned above which are just minor.  

Just to finish off  the reasons I think you should visit Lahore's is. The staff are friendly and helpful, fast service, tasty food and price is affordable. So if you around Manchester or Bradford/Leeds area I would recommend you go try it out as its worth it. Hopefully you won't regret it.

Hope you enjoyed my review and the pictures. If you ever tried it let me no your experience/thoughts, or if you want to know any other details just comment below

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment